QUICK AND EASY CUSTOM SETUP
The ESCAPIST UNIVERSAL is a fully customizable climbing skin. The user sets the length and trims the edges according to their skis. The setup process is super easy and doesn't require any tools other than the included G3 trim tool and a marker.
For the first time in a custom setup skin, the ESCAPIST features G3's patented self-aligning stainless steel hands to create a strong connection with any ski tip shape for the 100, 120 and 140 widths. The 50 and 70 widths feature a tip loop sized for skinny & nordic style skis.
Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Quick & easy fully customizable setup
- Self-aligning hands on the 100, 120, and 140 sizes that fit any ski tip shape. Tip loop sized for skinny & nordic style skis on the 50 and 70 sizes
- Bomber tail connector
- Removable rip strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers included
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, and super durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic Adhesive lets you do more laps and cover more terrain
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment that exceeds environmental standards
- Recycled & recyclable storage bag & box
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
|up to 175cm
|up to 200cm
|288g - 335g
|226g - 432g
|10.1oz - 11.8oz
|8.0oz - 15.2oz
Easy to setup.
Love the tip connector.
Easy to set up.
Skins are nice and compact - easy to fit in pockets / jacket.
Glue very sticky.
Narrower skin savers more compact for long term storage.
Non-elastic draw string closure on bag better than previous elastic.
Interested to see how the glue holds up / changes over time.