FINDr 86 SWIFT (Factory Seconds)
G3 Genuine Guide Gear®
Regular price €864,95 Sale price€407,95
- Price includes VAT. Free Shipping on orders above £400 in the UK, and orders above €400 in Germany.
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. Or the internal magnets are misaligned. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
High altitude, long distance objectives, or just lightening the load for a quick early morning skin, the FINDr 86 over-performs as a traditional touring ski on the skin up and - just as importantly - the rip down! The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 86 were designed with smaller users in mind.
The award-winning FINDr features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable