ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE AT THE RESORT AND IN THE BACKCOUNTRY
Glass fibre construction and Polyurethane sidewalls transforms the beloved FINDr 94 shape to a high performing 50/50 ski for pursuits both in and out of bounds and improves durability and strength overall.
The FINDr 94 FLX is an excellent option for intermediate level skiers who are looking for performance but don't want to pay the premium for carbon.
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Modern ski built for precision across the mountain
- Ski in and out of bounds with ease
- Glass fibre construction for added dampness on hardpack
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (lb):||2lb 14oz||3lb 1oz||3lb 3oz||3lb 4oz||3lb 6oz||3lb 8oz||3lb 10oz|
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core – light, lively, & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
Discover more at g3u
I bought these as an all around ski. They carve very well on groomed runs, ski really well off piste. Really great skis for someone like me who only wants to pack one set of skis.
I bought these as I wanted something narrower than my 110's for a second rig. I didn't feel like I needed something really high end as it was going to be a mix of slack-country, dawn patrols, and skiing with the kids. I'm completely blown away by how awesome this ski is. We all get wrapped up in how great carbon is for weight and forget how it also makes a very stiff ski. This ski is such a pleasure to ski with the fibreglass and PU sidewalls. The magnets are a nice touch too. I sound like I'm gushing but it's nice when you find something and it exceeds your expectations.